Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Barbara Flying in from Texas


Barbara, just before Christmas, stumbled across my blog as she was looking for other things online. She emailed me and just commented on some of the photos my blog and I responded and thanked her for her nice comments on my photos. Later, I got another email back about her doing a photo shoot with me and she said that either I could fly to Texas or she would fly to Utah. I really thought she was just gonna let it go and go with a local photographer cause it was kind of far fetched... Then a couple days later she had booked a flight to Utah for the photo shoot.

Barbara came into Salt Lake City and we met up with her and had a great time, we even gave her a little tour of Salt Lake during the photo shoot.

Great fun. Thanks Barbara






9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brandon great pics good job again..And I'll kee pyour brother in my prayers that he goes into his mission wishing him good luck & have a great journey.

Have a happy new year

auntitina said...

Great pictures of barbara good job.All your pics are great keep up the good work.Hoped you had a good Christmas.I'll keep your brother in my prayers as he begins to go into the mission field & wishing him good luck.Have a happy new year.

Brandon Osmond said...

Thank you both I'm sure that he will be a great missionary...

Barbara said...

Hi Brandon - I love the photos and have plans for several - some for personal use, some for business, some for greeting cards!

You are the easiest photographer I have ever worked with - and you listened to what I wanted and made it happen. I could not have been happier. I am so glad I went with my "gut" reaction to your work and went for it. I've never done something quite so spontaneously, but that made it even more satisfying.

I, too, keep your brother in my prayers. Will look forward to your updates on his mission.

We'll do it again but next time it will be with my daughter, Kendall.

Let your light shine, and Shelby, too!

Barbara

Lee Ann McVey said...

Brandon,

What a great job you've done! I love all the pics you took of my dear friend, Barbara. They all turned out so well and I know she is going to have a hard time choosing which ones she wishes to use! Kendall an I will surely have a hand in helping her decide. What are friends and daughters for!

Enjoy a safe and wonderful New Year!

Anonymous said...

Excellent work!!! I enjoyed seeing them and happy that Barbara loved your work, too!!!

Liflecken said...

Wow! Your pictures are certainly very well done! Beautiful!

Forwards Fun! said...

She's very photogenic . . . and very pretty, too! Very nice photos, Brandon.

makana said...

Those are great shots. She has really pretty eyes. I am bummed you did not come to TX though!